Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!

Hey everyone and thanks for visiting my blog, "Aventuras argentinas" or "Argentine adventures!" I leave January 17th to spend a semester in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I'm very excited :) I will be heading to Santiago, Chile first to spend 2 weeks with my Chilean friend Catita and her family. On the 31st I will fly to Buenos Aires, where I will be attending the Universidad Católica Argentina. I'll be living in a homestay with 2 other BC girls that I'm friends with. I hope to use this blog to keep in touch with my friends and family, so check back for updates!

2 comments:

  1. way to steal my layout ;)

    jajaja te quieroooooo xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. alessandra...Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today as you traveled! I hope all went well. I look forward to reading about your aventuras.

    LOVE.

    ReplyDelete